Beach Decor > Kealoha Panels
- Read how to care for your tiki..
- Will *MINE* really look like this?
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
"The Mokulua's Goddess"
Usually ships in 1-2 days
USA Shipping $28.50
I have received my order, I really love them and thank you for sending it out so quickly. You have an exceptional business and I will happily order from you in the future. Thank you again and bless you all. Elizabeth Dewsbury
The Mokulua's Goddess is depicted in this beautiful wooden storyboard and features the 2 islands off of Lanikai beach on the East side of Oahu. This storyboard has been hand painted, hand carved and is signed by the Artist Kealoha Keni.
The relief measures 30" x 14" x 1" (75cm x 35cm x 3cm).
Great Hawaiian decor!
Kealoha Keni is a Polynesian master wood carver specializing in Tiki carvings and polynesian art. He is an environmental artist and educator. He is internationally renowned with public art projects completed in England, New Zealand, Australia, Hawaii and the Czech Republic.
* Photographs may show a stand or decorative objects not included with the Kealoha Panel
* Hand-carved wooden items are all unique and therefore all sizes are approximate.